Friday 14 May 2010

Fugative's Sun Session

"FUGATIVE took a cheeky swipe at fellow teen JUSTIN BIEBER as he visited The Sun HQ for a Biz Session.

The highly-rated British rapper - real name HARRY BYART - has been writing and recording his own songs in his bedroom since he was seven.

And while he shows a maturity well beyond his 16-years, Fugative reckons Justin lives in a pop bubble where people tell him what to do.

Fugative said: "People say he's similar but I think he's completely different. I haven't met him, but he comes across a bit younger. His music is cool but he's a singer, I'm a rapper.

"He just goes in the studio and gets told what to do, whereas I like being involved in everything.

"The songs, the video aspect, the clothes, the music- everything."

The Essex boy - who nailed a three song acoustic set including new single Crush, 2009 debut Superfly and a cover of the KOOKS' Naive - added: "I write my own songs

Click here to read the FULL feature and to watch Fugative's Sun Session!