Tuesday 8 September 2009

War Child "I Got Soul" Sun Exclusive


The Sun get the video exclusive of the new War Child release, and it makes the Bizarre homepage, and the newspaper!

"BIZARRE BRRRAP PACK stars CHIPMUNK, IRONIK, EGYPT and KID BRITISH are among the acts featured on the new War Child single, released October 19.

The cream of Britain's young urban artists, known collectively as Young Soul Rebels, have recorded I Got Soul, a new, re-written version of the KILLERS track All These Things I Have Done.

N-DUBZ, PIXIE LOTT, VV BROWN, FRANKMUSIK and TINCHY STRYDER also feature on the tune which you can hear exclusively by clicking on the video link below.

Tinchy says: "As soon as I was asked to be involved with War Child I immediately said yes as I believe forcing children to fight in wars with no choice is completely wrong."

Frankmusik says: "Warchild is a voice for those who didn't know they needed one"

Click here to see the feature, or watch the video on YouTube below