Tuesday 3 March 2009

September's G-A-Y performance - Sun Online


The Sun Online feature September's sell out G-A-Y performance - only the second act this year to sell out G-A-Y, Lady Ga Ga being the first..

"Hot pop beauties don't usually hold back with their raunchy antics at London's G-A-Y. And Swedish singer SEPTEMBER continued the trend last night.

The Can't Get Over It hitmaker opened her sexy show straddling a Yamaha motorbike, writhing around in her saucy black and white outfit.

After belting out her current hit, she performed Satellites before pleasing her army of fans by singing Cry For You, which stayed in the UK Top 10 for eight weeks.

September said: "The gig was amazing. I loved being sexy on the motorbike, it gave me a real rush of energy. I'm so excited that the UK is getting back into pop music again.

"When I arrived in London the first song I heard in the taxi was my single which was a real thrill."

Click here to see the full feature