Thursday 16 September 2010

Example Featured On Female First

Example Answers The 15 Questions We Ask Everyone

Hello there little monster, what are you up to?
I'm in a cab to the studio taking time out to answer these questions for you lovely people

So, tell me a bit about what you’re here to promote?
My single Last Ones Standing and my Album Won't Go Quietly. I'd promote my UK tour but it's sold out so seems pretty pointless

And if we didn’t have any clue as to who you were, what three words sum you up?
No. Eye. Deer

And as Jacko had the Moonwalk and Elvis had the snake hips, what do you have that makes you unique?
A big bottom lip

Now, clearly we need to get to know each other more, so tell me an interesting fact about you that noone else knows?
I once worked in the props department on Star Wars ep 3 and made lightsabers. I have a small collection that I made myself

Click here to read the FULL feature on Female First