Monday 29 November 2010

Edei "Loved" Sun Online Video Exclusive

Edei gets Royal seal of approval

EDEI's had a colourful musical career so far. Not only did she sing with JAY-Z when she was just 10 years old, but she counts PRINCESS BEATRICE as one of her growing fan club.

As a child performer she sang the chorus from Annie on the rap mogul's Hard Knock Life on Top Of The Pops. The singer, now 22, performed a showcase of her songs in London earlier this week and the young Royal was amongst audience members.
Though she avoided speaking about the Royal wedding, Beatrice made time to comment on Edei.

She told me: "I think Edei is an amazing artist and her music is great." Agreed.
Also at the Gibson Studio in London was SAM BRANSON, son of Virgin owner RICHARD.
Edei performed several of her songs including forthcoming single Loved. She also sang a cover of PLAN B's Prayin, PIMP, Inside Information, Got Me By The Heart and In My Bed.
The response was so good, audience members cheered for an encore and she delivered with a cover of CEE LO GREEN's Forget You. The singer will be supporting JLS on their forthcoming tour.

She told me: "The showcase was such a fun night! We had a great turnout and the vibe was just perfect."
"I'm so excited to be hitting the road for the JLS tour. I actually ran into the boys last week- they seem like cool guys. I can't wait to be on stage performing- doing what I love best."
She's a right Royal knockout...

Click here to see the feature in all its glory on the Sun Online