Wednesday 21 April 2010

Amy Wadge Same 15 Questions Interview Featured On Female First

'Hold Me', the sublimely sweet and simply beautiful single from Amy Wadge has just been released, I’ve heard it just once and I’m already dying to get my hands on a whole album of her stuff.

Luckily, whilst I’m waiting for the album I got a chance to chat to her, so here is how she coped with the 15 Questions We Ask Everyone.

Hello there little monster, what are you up to?
Right now I have my feet up having put my 2 year old to bed.

So, tell me a bit about what you’re here to promote?
I have a new single out called Hold Me taken from a new album called 'Acoustig'.

And if we didn’t have any clue as to who you were, what three words sum you up?
Singer, Songwriter, Mummy

And as Jacko had the Moonwalk and Elvis had the snake hips, what do you have that makes you unique?
I waddle apparently (particularly as I am currently pregnant) and Ironically my surname means 'to waddle'

Now, clearly we need to get to know each other more, so tell me an interesting fact about you that noone else knows?
I have just bought a caravan

Read the full interview on Female First here find out more about Amy Wadge here