Wednesday 9 July 2008

Vevlet Featured On Electroqueer

Velvet's Fix Me is featured on Electroqueer;

"As we head into the "silly summer season" of music, we are reminded once again that the Swedes are still churning out their power hits and the battle for the beautiful blonde pop starlets goes into full gladiator mode. It's a familiar story but one I welcome with open arms.

Enter Velvet. She's a beauty to behold and is bringing her "Gorgeous George Mix" of power hit "Fix Me" to the UK shores on July 21st and claims that she really gave September a run for her money back in Sweden. Whatevs - I really like this song and I don't really care who had the bigger hit or the blonder hair. "Fix Me" is the perfect summer silliness and I'm sure we'll be seeing it on The Box and those other teenage chart video shows (that I can't help but watch on a Sunday) very soon. "Fix Me" is the perfect 4.5 minute package and I'm loving it.

More Velvet if you're interested...and check out "Fix Me" below in High Quality YouTubage. I'm curious about her album too...time to get searching on the interweb..."

Click here to see the feature