Wednesday 9 July 2008

Digital Spy Interview Basshunter

Digital Spy's interview with Basshunter is currently on the site's homepage, and music homepage, here's a snippet;

You tend to do your own vocals, but is there anyone you'd like to work with on the second album?
"Everyone wants to do a song with Madonna of course, and I do want to do one with her, but I don't think that will happen. I don't think she would want to do it with such a crazy guy like me."

You're too crazy for Madonna?
"We wouldn't need to be the in the studio together, but if we were that would probably end up in a... She's married though. I can just imagine how the music video would work out and I don't even want to think about that!"

Anyone else?
"Maybe Amy Winehouse. That would be really, really cool. I think that she's the female version of me, but in a more calm way."

So you're wilder than Amy Winehouse?
"I think she's more polite. I mean literally just ten minutes ago I farted in front of a whole load of people including a few girls. I haven't really found out how the English girls work yet, but so far I've realised they don't find farting so funny. If you fart in front of some Swedish girls they would probably laugh their brains out. If you say, 'Oh no, I think I've just s**t myself and left a Schumacher mark in my bloody underpants', they will probably laugh a bit more. I think I need to start behaving myself a little bit."

Read the full interview here