Monday 7 July 2008

Basshunter The Sun Online Music Homepage

Basshunter graces the homepage as the lead story on The Sun Online, for an interview he did at the papers offices last week;

"Goodbye Mankini, hello to bungee jumping in a pink bunny costume"

"NUTTY chart-topper BASSHUNTER has vowed to bungee jump in a pink bunny costume if he beats DIZZEE RASCAL to No 1 in the charts this weekend.
The Eurotrasher, real name Jonas Altberg, promised to pose in a BORAT-style mankini if his single Now You’re Gone stayed at the top for four weeks - and he's a man of his word.

The Swede is head-to-head with the British rapper in the mid-week charts, with tracks All I Ever Wanted and Dance Wiv Me battling it out for glory.

Jonas said: "I told a fan I'd do the jump when, not if, I get to No 1. I just need to find somewhere to do it... maybe Big Ben."

Click here to read the full interview, and watch the exclusive All I Ever Wanted Behind The Scenes video!