Wednesday 4 August 2010

Example Last Ones Standing Featured On Digital Spy

"Example has unveiled the music video for his new single 'Last Ones Standing'.

The rapper, whose real name is Elliot Gleave, plays a policeman in 80s-style clip who discovers a gang selling counterfeit copies of his album. He told The Sun: "It was an 18-hour day, but lots of fun. I thought I dislocated my shoulder in one scene when I jumped on a crash mat and headbutted my bandmate."

He continued: "I always wanted to be an actor, but couldn't be bothered with auditions. I just saw all the idiots on TV and in theatre, just a bunch of posh tw*ts from the BRIT School. Everyone at that school is a w**ker. It shouldn't need to be part of your biography to have gone there. It doesn't mean you're good. I used to lie to my mum when she asked how the audition went, I just couldn't wait in the corridors with those tossers."

Click here to see the feature