Wednesday 4 June 2008

Alex Gaudino Behind The Scenes & Interview Sun Online



Alex Gaudino talks to The Sun Online about his single "Watch Out" and about Euro 2008..

"It doesn't get much better than scantily clad hotties with plenty of ball control dancing around in the latest ALEX GAUDINO video.
So we've got an exclusive behind-the-scenes look of the girls in action, with video assistants drooling over them and a generous helping of bum-skimming shorts. But the loyal footie fan DJ reckons he'd pick a night on the tiles with MARADONA over a date with one of the buxom babes. Chart-topping Alex said: "I love AC Milan. I'm a superfan. I can't wait to watch Euro 2008. I'll be supporting Italy. "But I'd have to pick a night out with Maradona over the sexy girls."

Read the full piece and watch the behind the scenes video here