Wednesday 20 July 2011

Edei "Forget You Too" (reply to Cee Lo's "Forget You")



From Edei: "Forget You Too (FU2) - how did it come about? Well, a few months ago I did a You Tube cover of Cee Lo Green's 'FU' which I was also performing in the live set with the band, and it occurred to me that I was always singing the story from a male point of view, so I thought it would be cool to write the female side of the story... cos we all know there's ALWAYS 2 sides to every story!! So I made this which I thought might make you smile! So, this is my answer back - 'FU2'. Edei x"

Visit Edei's website here www.edei.co.uk, become a fan of Edei on Facebook here, and follow her on Twitter @EdeiMusic here. Check out the lyrics to Edei's "Forget You Too" here.

Watch Edei's cover of Cee Lo Green's "Forget You" below;