Friday 27 February 2009

The Sun : All the ladies love September!



The Sun Online interview September ahead of the release of her new single "Can't Get Over"

"DISCO babe SEPTEMBER says most of the love letters she receives come from lesbian fans.
The Swedish singer - who yearns to be “the sexiest prima Donna ever” - is building up a huge army of female admirers, thanks partly to her lip-licking turn in the raunchy vid for hit dance tune Cry For You.

And though she receives plenty of attention from men, it’s the women who cram into the front rows at her gigs.

She said: “I have a lot more interest from girls (than men). I want everyone to like me. But I’ve always had girls on my side. I’ve got a connection with them. I can feel it on stage. They’re always the ones at the front. I know there are girls out there that like me. I get letters from lesbian girls - and guys. Do I know why I’m popular with lesbians? I think it’s about signals. For me, on stage, it’s about bringing the people to me.”

However, it’s all about the men for September - real name Petra Eos Marklund - when it comes to her love life, and there’s one British chap who gets her weak at the knees - PRINCE WILLIAM.

She added: “There are a lot of gorgeous men out there - but I’d go for Prince William. You have to reach high! I’d be his wife if I could teach him to dance. I wanna be the Queen of England. I wanna be the Disco Queen of the world!”

September’s new single Can’t Get Over is released in the UK on March 9."

See the full feature on The Sun Online here