Monday 10 March 2008

Archangel "Not The Man You Think I Am" Video

Archangel's new single "Not The Man You Think I Am" is out today.

"Not The Man You Think I Am" is a song to deceive to, a post valentine love feud, driven by anarchic piano and the kitchen sink having fallen out on a bender. "I bought a book about love today, you'll never read it and I know that's what you'll say" clearly a doomed relationship, but with Primal Scream tinged euphoria and a neurotic love of The Four Tops' harmonies, make this track a pathos fuelled anti-love song, that fills the mind with tears, but stuffs those dancing feet with joy."

The video was once again designed, produced & directed by Archangel guitarist Alex Morgan!



Archangel are supporting The Shortwave Set on 15th April, Curious Generation @ The Soho Revue Bar, London