Friday 11 January 2008

Basshunter Interview On Popjustice!

Popjustice have interviewed Jonas Erik Altberg, AKA Basshunter - currently on Popjustice's homepage

"Basshunter's new single, 'Now You're Gone', is a Number One single, which means a lot of boo-hooing to mummy for little Leon Jackson. As well as having a couple of massive hits across Europe, Swedish singer and producer Jonas Erik Altberg has also made a name for himself with naked pictures appearing all over the internet.

We spoke to him recently about both of these things...

Hello, Basshunter. Are you aware that you are going to be Number One in the UK?
I know I have knocked the boy from X Factor from Number One and I know they can be tricky to knock off the charts.

And how will you be celebrating?
I will be drinking a lot of whisky and playing 'World Of Warcraft' with my friends. I don't have much time to play computer games and hang out with my old friends drinking scotch any more, so it's the best way I could possibly celebrate my success."

Read the full interview here