Thursday 6 December 2007

Archangel Interview on Subba Cultcha

Subba Cultcha requested a Q&A interview with Nick after reviewing and giving "Physical Energy" a coveted single of the month back in August..

Q:How did the recording sessions for your new release go?
A: lengthy! I did the whole thing.. pressing record then diving onto the kit to play drums, strap on the bass etc…

Q: What goals did you set yourself before you started recording?
A: Not to become sectioned in the process for having too many personalities..

Q: What do you feel are your own limitations when it comes to creating/writing music?
A: I do everything myself so it can be a very draining process. Never again…

Q: Tell us 3 of your favourite songs from your career and the inspiration behind them?
A: They’re all my favourites! If I had to choose one, it would be How To Lose Your Best Friend because it was the first one I wrote for the album and it set the tone for the rest of the record.. Cheery stuff..

More here