Thursday 28 January 2010

KCAT Interviewed by Female First

Unique, stylish, fashionable, feisty and edgy – KCAT demands attention in everything she does and as her debut single, ‘Boys Don’t Cry’ prepares to drop, she is sure to capture the attention of the music industry and music fans alike. Find out what happened when I caught up with her for a little chat.

Hello there, what are you up to?

Busy planning world domination !

So, you’re getting ready to release your new single ‘Boys Don’t Cry’ can you tell us a bit about it?

It’s a self-penned track written and inspired to distinguish the difference between boys and men. It’s very hard these days to spot a boy from a man because boys grow so quickly they look older than their years but you can always separate a boy from a man in their behaviour and maturity.

The new single from that, comes out on 7th February why are you releasing that track now?

I think it’s a great time, there’s no time like the present. I am launching a few singles to let the whole world know about me so expect a lot this year !

There is a lot of competition in the business today, do you think you have what it takes to give the big names a run for their money?

I believe in myself and wake up every morning thinking of nothing but to sing. There is a lot of competition within every Industry. That’s life. If I stay optimistic, determined, focused and always deliver great music, I think I could be a big name one day!

Continue reading the KCAT interview on Female First here